We are excited abour this year’s routes. Lots to see and do along the way. Click here to see individual routes.
Note that if there are any days where the routes seem too long for you, we offer our participants “head start, drop off service so you can start up to 20 miles into any ride.
Want turn-by-turn voice navigation on your smartphone? Ride With GPS has an app that we highly recommend that you consider. Because of our assoication with the vendor, you can use all of their most advanced feature with just their free account free Ridewithgps account. You’ll be able use their GPS app with voice navigation and print out custom cue sheets. Ridewithgps has lots of great videos that cover almost any topic. Take a look here.
No need to worry about riding in areas with no cell service coverage or using up your data. You can download the maps and internet access or cell service isn’t necessary!
Interested? Want to learn more? The Tour & Event Participants help portal is a great place to start.
How Hard Are The Routes?
In an effort to answer this age old question, we have put together this route rating system that combines hilliness and distance and computed the results for all rides. You can also look at the actual routes and elevation graphs on RideWithGps
· Distance Level A – Up to 20 miles 20 A Family
· Distance Level B – Up to 35 miles (56 km) 35 B Short
· Distance Level C – 35 to 50 miles (56 to 80 km) 50 C Regular
· Distance Level D – 50 to 65 miles (80 to 105 km) 65 D Medium
· Distance Level E – More than 65 miles (105 km) E Long
· Climbing Level 1 – Up to 500 ft 500 1 Flat
· Climbing Level 2 – Up to 1500 ft (457m) 1500 2 A Little hilly
· Climbing Level 3 – 1500 to 2500 ft (457m to 762m) 2500 3 Some hills
· Climbing Level 4 – 2500 to 3500 ft (762m to 1067m) 3500 4 More hills
· Climbing Level 5 – More than 3500 ft (1067m) 5 A Lot of hills
|Dist. Rtg||Climb Rtg||Dist. Desc||Climb Desc||Combined||Combined Desc|
|Day1F||A||2||Family||A Little hilly||A2||Family and a Little hilly|
|Day1L||D||4||Medium||More hills||D4||Medium and More hills|
|Day1S||C||3||Regular||Some hills||C3||Regular and Some hills|
|Day2F||B||2||Short||A Little hilly||B2||Short and a Little hilly|
|Day2L||D||4||Medium||More hills||D4||Medium and More hills|
|Day2S||C||3||Regular||Some hills||C3||Regular and Some hills|
|Day3||D||5||Medium||A Lot of hills||D5||Medium and a Lot of hills|
|Day4L||D||5||Medium||A Lot of hills||D5||Medium and a Lot of hills|
|Day4S||C||4||Regular||More hills||C4||Regular and More hills|
|Day5||C||4||Regular||More hills||C4||Regular and More hills|
|Day6L||D||5||Medium||A Lot of hills||D5||Medium and a Lot of hills|
|Day6S||C||3||Regular||Some hills||C3||Regular and Some hills|
|Day7||B||3||Short||Some hills||B3||Short and Some hills|
For days with multiple rides