Everybody asks; “Where are we going to ride.” And although the routes will likely see many revisions after the winter is over, we want you to know where we will be each day. We will also be adding more descriptions, route notes and special activities and deals as they become available
Note that if there are any days where the rides are too long for you, we offer our participants “head start, drop off service so you can start up to 20 miles into any ride.
For access to all of our routes go to https://ridewithgps.com/events/28484-cm-2017
Daily Rides Pages
Day2 – Greenfield Routes – Under construction, but take a look
Day 3 – Greenfield to Putney, VT – Under construction, but take a look
Day 4 – Putney Rides – Under construction, but take a look
Day 5 – Putney to Orange MA – Under construction, but take a look
Day 6 – Orange Rides – Under construction, but take a look
Day 7 – Orange to Greenfield – Under construction, but take a look
Route Comparisons – 2016 vs 2017
2016 had some very challenging riding days and we’ve had people asking us what it will be like in 2017. To make it easier for people to evaluate the 2017 tour routes, we have put together the following information. Note that we are only comparing the move days.
2017 move days with climbing and distance
- Monday, August 7th – Greenfield to Putney: +1764ft 34miles (longer option+3159ft)
- Wednesday, August 9th – Putney to Orange: +3283ft 56.4miles
- Friday, August 11th – Orange to Greenfield : +2672ft 41.5miles
2016 move days with climbing and distance.
- Monday – Dudley to Enfield: +3075ft 47miles
- Tuesday – Enfield to Great Barrington: + 4112ft 49.9miles
- Thursday – Great Barrington to Wilbraham: +3197ft 57.9miles
- Friday – Wilbraham to Dudley: +3002ft 41.1miles