State Bike Tour Registration
2019 Registration is CLOSED
We think you will be thrilled to spend a week on Cycle Massachusetts’ State Bike Tour, but we understand that your busy lifestyle may make it hard to do a full week. So we offer registration options to make your life easier. And no matter which option you choose, you still see the best of what Massachusetts has to offer. Registration ends on July 15.
Not sure if your registration went through? Want to review your registrations? Click hereRegistrater Now
To register by mail, simply
- Print the paper form
- Fill it out and mail it back to us
- Make checks payable to Cycle Massachusetts
- Send completed form, signed waiver and check to
c/o Geof Tillotson
15 Oak Ridge Rd
Ayer, MA 01432.
If you have any questions, email us at info@CycleMA.com
Registration closes on July 15th
|Ride Option||Until March 31||Beginning April 1|
Cancellation Policy & Insurance
Most people worry about what happens if they can’t go. The basic policy is refund up until July 1st and no refund after that date. See below for details and travel insurance recommendation.
- Refund deadline is one calendar month before the event date.
- Cycle Massachusetts will NOT issue refunds for any reason (including medical) after the refund deadline. There will be no exceptions.
- A $100 processing fee will be assessed on all refunds requests made prior to the refund deadline.
- If you cancel your registration up to two weeks before event date, we will issue you credit for 50% of your payment that can be used the following year.
- You may also assign your registration to another person at any time, just let us know..
- Refund requests MUST be in writing (email or post).
The event will take place rain or shine. We are not responsible for inclement weather or other situations that result in cancellation of part or all of the tour.
We suggest that you consider purchasing trip cancellation insurance. To receive a free quote, visit McKay Insurance or seek other companies that might insure your travels.