State Bike Tour Registration
We think you will be thrilled to spend a week on Cycle Massachusetts’ State Bike Tour, but we understand that your busy lifestyle may make it hard to do a full week. So we offer registration options to make your life easier. And no matter which option you choose, you still see the best of what Massachusetts has to offer.
Not sure if your registration when through? Want to review your registrations? Click here
To register by mail, simply
- Print the paper form
- Fill it out and mail it back to us
- Make checks payable to Bike Rides FOP LLC
- Send completed form, signed waiver and check to
Bike Rides FOP LLC
52A Pleasant St
Cambridge, MA 02139.
If you have any questions, email us at info@CycleMA.com
Registration closes on July 15th
|7 Day (Sat – Fri)||$750||$770||$795|
|5 Day (Mon-Fri)||$535||$550||$575|
|4 Day (Sat-Tue)*||$450||$450||$475|
|2 Day (Sat-Sun)||$175||$175||$175|
*Includes rider, luggage and bike transfer back to the starting location on Tuesday, August 2nd at about 3:30pm
- Daily ride choices (Routes are arrowed)
- Links to Cue Sheets, GPS files, and Maps
- Route Notes
- Breakfasts beginning on Sunday, August 6th
- Dinners beginning Saturday, August 5th
- Tent and gear transportation (and rider/bike transport for 4 day riders)
- Camping privileges (including Friday, August 4th)
- Nightly entertainment
- Tour t-shirt
Cancellation Policy & Insurance
Most people worry about what happens if they can’t go. The basic policy is refund up until July 1st and no refund after that date. But be sure to read this section and find out how to protect yourself.
Registration ends on July 15.
No refunds will be given after July 1st
Refunds are subject to a $100 administration fee