Cycle Massachusetts thanks our Partners and Sponsors for their generous support
- Speed & Sprocket Cycle Works, Northampton
- Ciclismo Classico bicycle tours
- Trader Joe’s, Great Barrington, Boylston Street Boston
- Big Y Supermarket, Great Barrington
- Market 32, Pittsfield
- Raw Rev vegan energy bars
- Landry’s Bicycles, Natick
- Farm to Fork Fondo offers shorter getaway rides, with upcoming events across the northeast.
Enjoy a farm fresh feast from the seat of your bicycle at Farm to Fork Fondo. This noncompetitive ride is achievable for riders of all experience levels and features aid station stops stocked with locally sourced gourmet treats. There are seven rides this season, so find the ride near you at http://www.farmforkfondo.com. Registration always includes a finisher brew, a post-ride gourmet barbecue, and this year, a chance to win a new Bianchi! Register with discount code CLUBFONDO for 15% off of your standard registration on any length ride.